Terms And Condition
We want to be part of every family’s special moment by producing high quality of work. Hence, our mission is to provide Richmond homeowners with decks and patios as a place to enjoy with their family and loved ones. Rest assured, our extensive experience for custom design is sufficient to complete every project in a timely fashion.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Decks and Patios of Richmond’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Decks and Patios of Richmond’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Decks and Patios of Richmond at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Decks and Patios of Richmond’s web site are provided “as is”. Decks and Patios of Richmond makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Decks and Patios of Richmond does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Decks and Patios of Richmond or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Decks and Patios of Richmond’s Internet site, even if Decks and Patios of Richmond or a Decks and Patios of Richmond authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Decks and Patios of Richmond’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Decks and Patios of Richmond does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Decks and Patios of Richmond may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Decks and Patios of Richmond does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Decks and Patios of Richmond has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Decks and Patios of Richmond of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Decks and Patios of Richmond’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take the first step in achieving the deck and patio you have ever wanted by coming to our office. We are open from Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 6 PM, ready to listen to your ideas which will then be converted into reality.
Call us today and get the patio of your dreams!